The wall tribute- Blender Cycles render.



(Click for full view.)
So after a couple of weeks, it's finally done and I can move on to another project :).
This is actually the first time I make a full architectural/ like render all by myself ( some years ago I followed that famous blender tutorial to create a group of buildings). It's made with Blender 2.59 using the cycles renderer ( I downloaded the latest build from Graphicall.org).

I started working on this one after watching the ( great) Pink Floyd movie, The Wall. The first scene in the whole movie caught my eye because of the mood it had, and the strange camera angle and lens used. The first thing that came to my mind was trying to recreate that in Blender using cycles.It took some days and several tutorials to actually learn some of the Cycles basics. It's a enormous improvement compared to the Blender Internal system, but sadly my video card didn't think the same, because it worked very slow.


Would love to read what you think of it ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment